The Veterans ID Card

The Veterans ID Card — or VIC — provides a more portable and secure alternative for those who served the minimum obligated time in service but did not meet the retirement or medical discharge threshold. Veterans who served in the armed forces, including the reserve components, and who have a discharge of honorable or general (under honorable conditions) can request a VIC. Read More about rollout and application process for new Veterans ID Card @ U.S Dept of Veteran Affairs


  • U.S Dept of Veteran Affairs.
  • Gary Hicks featured Photo