Creamy artichoke dip just got a healthy makeover. This recipe uses Greek yogurt in place of sour cream, which trims off 200 calories and 8 grams of fat. Now you can spend more time keeping track of the score instead of your calories. Another bonus of adding Greek yogurt to your dip: Yogurt is surprisingly good for your sex life.
- 1 14-oz. can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 10-oz. package frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 c. Greek yogurt
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese, plus more for topping dip
- 1/3 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Chop artichoke hearts into bite-sized pieces. Mix all ingredients together and season with a pinch of salt; pour into a small casserole or oven-safe dish (about 1-quart). Sprinkle the top with extra mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese on top is melted. Serve warm with pita or tortilla chips.